If you’re like me or anyone that lives or ever lived you will love this dip so much it might give you a foodgasm. Not only is it super tasty but it’s also quite easy to make or should I say assemble?
- 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tsp white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- half a container of cream cheese (around 4oz)
- Dulce de Leche spread
- Skor Bits*
- 3 tbsp milk chocolate chips, chopped*
*You could always just chop part of a Skor bar instead.
- Whip heavy cream with sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks are formed. Reserve.
- Whip cream cheese until soft and slowly fold-in the whipped cream. In a shallow dish or bowl, spread the mixture as the bottom of the dip.
- Spread Dulche de Leche on top of the whipped cream mixture (just enough to cover the first layer).
- Add Skor Bits and Chocolate.
- Refrigerate and serve with fruit, graham cookies or brownies or eat it with a spoon but you gon’ die.