This is the second recipe that I made with the new Appy Maker from Epicure Selections that I received. The first mini cinnamon roll-up recipe that I made can be found here. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing when I put this one together. I think it tastes good but I’m pregnant and have very particular cravings lately. My toddler seemed to love it so I imagine it’s pretty freaking amazing since he’s been on a hunger strike for the past forever.
Please note that some of the ingredients listed are specific to Epicure Selections products since this is what the challenge was, I put them in parentheses and listed similar products instead.
Raspberry Chocolate Roll-ups
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- ¼ cup raspberries, crushed
- 1 tsp sugar (or summer berry fruit dip mix)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon (or poudre douce)
- 2 tsps icing sugar
- 2 tbsps cream cheese
- Dark belgian chocolate chips
- Decorating sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into triangles.
- In a bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tsp of the mixture onto each triangle, add 3-4 chocolate chips and roll up.
- Brush some milk on top and sprinkle with decorating sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until puffed and slightly golden.