I got this new Appy Maker from Epicure Selections and needed to try it out. Since I had two sheets of puff pastry, I decided to create two completely different recipes. As simple as this one turned out to be, it is the best one of the two (my husband agrees). My toddler disagrees but he hates cinnamon so that doesn’t count. That’s okay, he loved the raspberry chocolate one (will be posted sooon).
I am bringing both recipes to a meeting this evening and we’ll see which one really wins.
Puff Pastry Mini Cinnamon Rolls-ups
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsps vanilla sugar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment.
- Roll out puff pastry and cut into triangles. Brush with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, combine both sugars and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the butter and roll-up.
- If you have some butter and sugar left, brush the tops of the roll-ups with butter and sprinkle the rest of the sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until puffed and slightly golden.