I’ve been craving the Two-bite Nutella brownies for weeks now. Somehow though, I never got time to do them. If you’re familiar with that recipe you’ll think that makes no sense at all since it is the easiest and quickest baking recipe ever. Ok, you got me! I’m just extremely lazy lately and since I’m 34 weeks pregnant I’m definitely okay with that excuse.
But when I received my mini silicone doughnut mold last week, I knew I had to get off my butt and make some Nutella donuts. I searched high and low for a recipe but somehow all the ones that interested me were written in languages that I couldn’t understand. Sometimes google translate comes to my rescue but not this time. So I simply modified the Two-bite Nutella brownie recipe to add milk. Not sure why I did that but they came out really well. I was going to glaze them but thought of how little I want diabetes, so I skipped that part.
Oven baked mini Nutella donuts
Yield 12 mini donuts
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 12 mini donut mold/pan.
- Mix the Nutella and eggs together until smooth.
- Add the flour and milk. Mix until completely incorporated.
- Fill a piping bag with the mixture and fill mini donut mold, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar when completely cooled.