Yeah, juice is totally overrated. If it was up to me, I would drink water and milk forever. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some fruit but I’ve never gotten into the whole juice thing. When I do drink it though, I like it to be pure, fresh and cold. Not the concentrated, frozen crap that contains 95% fructose and 5% of whatever else they put in there.
I know, I’m not normal. Speaking of which, did you know I hate bacon? I’m dead serious.
So I understand that most everyone else enjoys juice on daily basis so for parties I always prepare a fruit punch. It’s always a huge hit and everyone always asks me the recipe. Frankly though, it’s not much of a recipe, I mostly just throw things together and call it punch.
Fruit Punch for Lazies
- 2 x 1.75 L (two containers) of 100% fresh orange juice, no pulp
- 1.75 L (one container) of fresh cranberry juice
- 1.75 L (one container) lemonade
- 1L Ginger Ale
- 1 bag of frozen raspberries
- Throw everything together in a punch dispenser, mine is big enough for this recipe but you might have to change the recipe for your bowl or dispenser.