If you love muffins, peanut butter and chocolate than this recipe will be perfect to you. I have made them many times and they never stay very long on the counter.
Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter (or smooth)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (low fat or skim is fine)
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and brown sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, peanut butter, eggs and milk until smooth. Pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Batter will be thick.
- Divide batter into your paper-lined muffin tin. Each cup should be filled to the top.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top of the muffin springs back when lightly pressed.