- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- some butter
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs, milk and vanilla. Gradually add the flour until smooth and lump-free.
- Take out your favorite non-stick pan and set the eat to medium. Add a little bit of butter, make sure it does not turn brown. If does, wipe it off with a paper towel, reduce the heat and start over (the temperature varies depending on your stove and pan).
- Pour some batter into the pan. Turn the pan around to ensure that the batter forms a circle. The thickness should be about 3mm or 1/8″.
- Flip your crêpe when bubbles have formed and the batter seems to have dried on top (you can test this with a spatula).
- Serve with fruits, maple syrup, whipped cream or whatever else you choose.