This is one of the easiest recipes in the the history of marie’s cuisine. Ok, sure the website has only been running for two weeks so the history isn’t that long yet.
Let me tell you a little story of a girl who has always wanted to make a roast just like her mama did, but every time that she made it, it came out hard as a rock, inedible, boot-sole consistency and frankly just disgusting. Every time she would call her mama and the mama would say “you’re not leaving it for long enough”. One day she left it in for 8 hours and this is what happened: PURE AWESOMENESS. The end.
The moral of the story is listen to your mama.
Pulled Beef Roast
- 2 cups of beef broth
- 1/4 cup smoked bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp montreal steak spice
- 2-6lbs roasting beef
- In a slow-cooker, put in the beef broth, bbq sauce, chopped garlic and steak spice, whisk and add the roasting beef.
- Turn on high for 6-8 hours. If you’re not ready to eat at that time, turn the heat down to low.
- Once in a while, turn the beef around in the broth mixture.
- The meat is ready when you can pull it apart with a fork