My husband, brother and oldest friend were all born on the same day. This year, I had completely forgot to prepare a desert for the occasion. At the last minute, I decided to whip up a little something, the only problem I was that I had almost nothing in my refrigerator/pantry and not a lot of time. However, I always have A LOT of Nutella.While my baby was napping, I set out for finding the perfect recipe. I randomly fell on this one. With only 4 ingredients and 12 minutes of baking time, I swear is the best recipe ever!
Two-bite Nutella brownies
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 egg
- 10 tbsp flour
- icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 24 mini muffin pan.
2. Mix the Nutella and Eggs together until smooth.
3. Add the flour and mix until completely incorporated.
4. Spoon into mini muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
6. Dust with Icing Sugar when completely cooled.