- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and Flour a 8×8 baking dish (I used 10×10.. oops).
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addtion.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour & cocoa powder. Slowly stir the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture until well blended. Stir in the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overcook.